Friday 25 March 2011

Flowers & Linen...

Floral embroidery - Jennifer
@ daffodils & snowdrops  
Decorative frame - Blush in Morpeth, Northumberland 

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary... Traditionally flowers were given on this anniversary and more recently linen... 

This gorgeous pink frame with embroidered flower is a present given to us from my Mother and Father... My mother (Jennifer @daffodils&snowdrops) embroidered this flower onto a linen base for my grandmother on her birthday and has passed it onto us for our fourth wedding anniversary...

Lavender filled linen heart - Ali
@ daffodils & snowdrops

This cute decorative heart is a handmade gift from my sister (Ali @daffodils&snowdrops)... Made from linen and filled with dry lavender...

Lastly this beautiful linen cushion is a gift from my wonderful husband... Decorated with colourful bunting, a perfect addition to my collection of scatter cushions...

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...