Wednesday 20 July 2011

Our Summer Garden...

daffodils & snowdrops

Wooden ladder - Scrap garden furniture yard
Plant pots - Various garden centres, charity shops & vintage

Create your own magical summer garden display using a variety of colourful flowers in different shapes and sizes... 
Plant them up in an interesting mix of both new and vintage containers for a whimsical look... 

I love our gorgeous blue hydrangea... It really brightens up and brings a certain romance to our pretty little garden...
 
We would love to hear your thoughts... 
so why not leave us a comment...

4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous!

    One day I might wake up green-fingered and will create something similar in my garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm happy to hear you like it! :) Its always good to get others thoughts and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My husband found one of these old step-ladders behind our shed! I painted it White, filled it with plant pots and semi hid it amongst the shrubs, I think they make an amazing (and cheap) feature for any size garden. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes definatly! We thought about painting ours too... They do make a lovely feature... Im glad you like the post!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...