Wednesday 10 August 2011

Picture Perfect...

 Image taken by daffodils and snowdrops 
in Stockholm

I love this idea of using old wooden crates alongside circular metal trays 
to create a charming garden display...

If you have an image that you would like to feature on 'Picture Perfect' please contact me at daffodilsandsnowdrops@gmail.com ... 
Attaching your image and a little bit of info...

Lastly I would like to thank everyone who follows 'daffodils & snowdrops' and enjoys reading the blog... We reached 100 followers on twitter yesterday! Which is great news!... I hope we can continue to make more friends and followers...

If you enjoy daffodils and snowdrops blog please support us by subscribing to our blogger feed, twitter or facebook accounts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...