Wednesday 7 September 2011

Country Crochet... Part 2...

... So ...on my last Country Crochet post I suggested you all keep an eye on the blog for the final result of my granny squares...

Country Crochet Cushion - 
Handmade by daffodils & snowdrops
 
...and here it is ...a traditional granny square cushion, in vintage blue and antique white...

A handmade crochet cushion, in carefully selected colours, makes an eye catching accessory for any room...

I created my country crochet cushion with help and advice from my fantastic mam and also through checking out Lucy's lovely crochet patterns and tutorials on Attic24 blog...

I am keen to do more crocheting crafts... 
and would love to hear your thoughts on my country crochet cushion... So please leave a comment below... I love reading them...

4 comments:

  1. Your cushion is lovely, you can't beat the blue and white colour scheme, it's great!
    Wishing you many future hours of Happy Hooking!
    Love Lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luce :) glad you like the cushion! Think my next project will be a circular cushion, bought some nice chunky yarn... going to check out your flat circle tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's so pretty - well done! I'm still ploughing (or hooking) through mine, though as it's 4-ply it may take a while! Just love the colours - all seasidy, fresh and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I am pleased with it! I chose the colours to match with my neutral and blue colour scheme in my living room. Can't wait to see yours when you are done!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...