Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas Advent Swap...

As you may know from my previous post,
a few months ago I signed up to  
After two months of hard crafting my partner and I were ready to swap...

...and yesterday I received my gorgeous advent swap parcel from Sarah at Tilly Mint Boutique blog...
I was absolutely thrilled when I opened my package!.. My advent gifts are beautifully wrapped in a lovely Christmasy box... 
There were even some chocolates and sweets mixed in :)

I cant wait to open my little advent packages each day!..

Also bundled up inside my parcel was a bigger gift for Christmas day!...
and a little Christmas card, which looked very familiar...
I sent the exact same card to Sarah!..

These are the advent swap gifts I sent to Sarah...

I chose which gift I would like Sarah to open each day and then numbered them accordingly...

... I then wrapped up her bigger Christmas day present in hand stamped brown paper... I made the stampers out of potato halves and cut in Christmas tree and star designs...

I hope that Sarah is as happy with her package as I am with mine!...

I will be blogging up to Christmas on what I receive from Sarah and what I have sent to her... So keep and eye on the blog...

Check out Sarah's lovely blog, Tilly Mint Boutique to see her advent swap posts...

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing the swap too, it's so exciting! I feel like a child again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to keep and eye on your blog! Cant wait to see what everyone gets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely idea, cant wait to read what everyone is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog! It is right up my street xx

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...