Wednesday 9 November 2011

Pretty as a Picture...

Decorative Pictures - 
Handmade by daffodils & snowdrops

I love making pretty decorative pictures from the little bits and pieces in my craft stash... 

Here I have used some left over Laura Ashley wall paper pieces as the base of my pictures... You can then add little decorative items such as buttons, beads and handmade paper...

To make my pictures, I decided to use some delicate skeleton leaves, decorative buttons from Liberty and the V&A, mini sparkly gems and even a little vintage style key...

Then all you need to do is choose your frame... I added a bit of hessian rope to the back of my frame for hanging...

A simple way to create a beautiful picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...