Friday 8 November 2013

Shabbychicmaisonbelle...


I would like to introduce Shabbychicmaisonbelle... 
my lovely friend Amanda's online shop...


Shabbychicmaisonbelle take worn-out pieces of furniture and give them a new lease of life... up-cycling them using a mix of Annie Sloan, Little Greene Paint Co and Craig & Rose paints...
 
 ...I absolutely love the decoupage pieces... using artistic imagery, newspapers and maps of the world...


Each item is unique and would make a beautiful feature in any home...

Take a look at the FB link below for more information on what is currently for sale...
Amanda also works on commissions... So if you are interested in your own one-off piece of furniture get in touch with her at Shabbychicmaisonbelle...

07793 215275

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy hearing your thoughts so why not leave a comment... I love reading them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...